September 11, 2012 [WEWS]
CLEVELAND – Three new board members have been appointed to the Cuyahoga Land Bank.
Warrensville Heights Mayor Brad Sellers, North Olmsted Mayor Kevin Kennedy and Reimagining Cleveland’s Bobbi Reichtell will take their seats at the Cuyahoga Land Bank’s next board meeting on Friday, September 28, 2012.
They will be replacing Mayor Georgine Welo of South Euclid, Mayor Cyril Kleem of Berea, as well as filling one vacancy.
“We look forward to the addition of these excellent new board members to the Cuyahoga Land Bank Board. We believe they bring a wealth of experience and will provide great input and oversight to the Board,” said Cleveland City Councilman Anthony Brancatelli, who serves as the Cuyahoga Land Bank Board Chairman.
Brancatelli also praised the work and commitment of the outgoing board members and expressed his appreciation for their service. “Mayors Kleem and Welo were there from the beginning and were instrumental in the Land Bank’s many achievements,” said Brancatelli.
The Cuyahoga Land Bank Board now consists of nine members:
- Anthony Brancatelli, Chairman of the Board, City of Cleveland Councilman Ward 12
- Dan Brady, Vice-Chairman of the Board, Cuyahoga County Council
- Richard Sensenbrenner, Cuyahoga County Treasurer
- Chris Warren, Chief of Regional Development, City of Cleveland
- Edward FitzGerald, Cuyahoga County Executive, represented by Nathan Kelly
- Thomas Fitzpatrick, Attorney
- Bobbi Reichtell
- Brad Sellers, Mayor of Warrensville Heights
- Kevin M. Kennedy, Mayor of North Olmsted