April 22, 2013 [Crain’s Cleveland Business]
With a strong network of organizations focused on everything from providing social services to preserving natural resources, Northeast Ohio has no shortage of standouts in the nonprofit sector.
This week’s section highlights just a few of those who are lending a hand to a variety of efforts in the region:
- Liz Ferro, Girls With Sole
- Jose Estremera, WIRE-Net
- Lisa Meranti, Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Sarah Ryzner, Thriving Communities Institute, Western Reserve Land Conservancy
- Rebecca Kusner, WorkAdvance
- Sean Shacklett, Susan B. Komen Northeast Ohio affiliate
- Jacob VanSickle, Bike Cleveland
- Annemarie Grassi, Open Doors Academy
- Stephen Love, Cuyahoga Land Bank
- Julie Chase-Morefield, Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
- Whether they’re spearheading new initiatives, planning for the future or serving as leaders within their individual nonprofits, these are just some of those who are ones to watch.